Our exciting, all inclusive programme is run by a team of outgoing, qualified educators whom strive to provide a fun, nurturing atmosphere to each and every child in our care.
Our aim is to set each child on the right path through their education, to teach within a comfortable context where educator and child interact and learn on a level field of mutual understanding and respect.
The Pre-Kindy room boasts a large outdoor area, which is utilized as often as possible for team sports and games promoting hand eye co-ordination and balance. Our indoor area is designed so each child has their own space and the freedom to choose what they want to do.
The Pre-Kindy room is a constant adventure for exploration and wonder. We are always looking for new friends to join our journey, so please feel free to come in and have a look, as well as have a chat with our friendly staff.
We pride ourselves…
- That each child leaves us happy and wanting to come back at the end of the day.
- In creating a lasting bond with each child in our care.
- In promoting the self-help skills that will see each child grow to become a competent and confident member of society and our room.
- In Fostering the growth and development at a steady pace, preparing each child for transition into school.
- In helping each child understand themselves on a physical and emotional level.
- In teaching the importance of community, cooperation, communication and friendship.
- In giving each child the tools to withstand hardship and become resilient.
- In promoting sustainability and conservation within the room by embedding it into our everyday routine.
- In helping each child understand the diversity of the world in which we live and to face it with an open heart and understanding.
But most of all, our main goal in The Pre-Kindy Room is to see each and every child reach their full potential as an individual.