- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
The curriculum framework Belonging, Being and Becoming is the Early Years Learning Framework for Australian children under the age of 5. The framework forms the foundation to ensure all children are recognised for their individuality, have access to quality play based learning in an environment rich with experience and quality teaching.
The curriculum framework My Time, Our Place is the framework for school aged children. The framework extends the principles, practices and outcomes from the EYLF Belonging, Being and Becoming. By developing the children’s life skills, gives them a positive understanding of the world around them, rich in personal development and experiences.