Childhood is a time to be, seek and make meaning of the world.
In our room we provide quality care for children aged 6 weeks – Two years in a bright, relaxed, safe, age appropriate environment. We are professional and passionate about caring for children and understand that experiences in the first three years of life are significant and form the basis for development, learning and well-being for the rest of their lives.
We understand that it is important that all children have early experiences and relationships that help them feel safe, secure and that gives them the opportunity to use their skills, develop new ones and learn about the world around them. In our room we provide many opportunities for children to play and explore, in recognition that play and exploration are wonderful ways for children to learn and develop. Children are always encouraged to take an active role in their own learning and development, follow their own interests, gain new ones, use current skills and learn from others.
We strive to have a positive close relationship with every child and work in partnership with families about getting to know the child in the context of their family. We have effective and ongoing exchanges of information with families about their Childs needs, routine and experiences. We genuinely care, and want to know about your child and what you believe is important to your child. No matter what he or she will be loved and well cared for.
- Warm friendly educators, dedicated to providing opportunities for your children to develop
- Fun & stimulation indoor and outdoor Environments
- Age appropriate toys, to progress your children’s learning
- Good Communication and feedback between the room and family
- Children’s learning journals continually updated, to ensure you are informed of your children’s progression on a daily basis.
Things to Pack
- Water Bottle
- Milk Bottles and/or Formula
- Comfort items, (eg- Dummy, Blanket)
- Spare Clothes